ROUND 1: (TIME: 10AM TO 12.30PM)
• Topics from Basic Electrical and Electronics will be in a bowl.
• Participants are asked to pick a paper and are asked to deliver a speech on that specific topic for about 1 minute without any break.
• Based on the performance, participants will be short listed.
ROUND 2: (TIME: 1.30PM TO 2.30PM)
• Certain working models related to E&E Engineering will be displayed in the screen.
• Short listed candidates are asked to select a random number.
• Selection of working model will be based on the number chosen from the bowl.
• One has to completely explain the operation of the working model within the specified time limit.
• Individual Participation
• For round 1, participants are given 45 seconds to prepare their speech.
• For round 2, participants are given 90 seconds to prepare their speech.
• Usage of Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited.