ROUND 1: Basic C, C++ Programs will be given to participants. The Difficulty level will be Easy.
(TIME: 10AM TO 11AM)
ROUND 2: ERROR DEBUGGING
Pre-coded programs will be displayed on the screen with errors in it. Participants are asked to Debug the error and obtain the output. The obtained output must be explained to the Convener.
(TIME: 11.30AM TO 12.30PM)
ROUND 3: Real time application oriented questions will be placed in the table. Participants are asked to code that respective question and obtain the output. Difficulty level will be slightly increased.
(TIME: 1.30PM TO 3PM)
• Individual Participation.
• Usage of Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited.
• The task specified must be completed within the allotted time.
• Decisions of the Conveners will be the final decision.
• Participants will be shortlisted in each round based on their performance.