ROUND 1: A contemplative quiz about digital electronics.
There will be 30 multiple choice questions based on Boolean expressions and real-time problems.
(TIME: 10AM TO 11.15AM)
ROUND 2: Circuit Designing
A circuit has to be designed and simulated using MULTISIM with the given time. The circuit can be of Real time application (or) basic Electronics circuit.
(TIME: 11.45 TO 12.45PM)
ROUND 3: (TIME: 1.30PM TO 3PM)
• This round deals with cracking password
• Here a folder will be kept in the desktop with a question in it. Participants are asked to find the password of the folder and open it with the given clues.
• Inside the folder, there will be a question which indirectly depicts a circuit of real time application.
• The participants are asked to simulate it using MULTISIM within the given specified time.
• Maximum of 2 participants per team is allowed.
• Usage of Mobile Phones in Round 1 & in Round 2 is strictly prohibited.
• Mobile phones can be used in Round 3 to crack the password. But points will be deducted.
• All the tasks must be completed within the specified time limit.